We are slowly starting to get back to normality and it is fantastic to see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. We are so excited to launch the 2021 calendar and can’t wait to see you all back out there on the sand in a UKBT event soon.
However Covid-19 is still here and government guidelines are still in place. Therefore please make sure you read the information below and are aware of your local guidelines.
National Governing Body Guidelines
Each home nation’s governing body have set Covid-19 guidelines in relation to volleyball activity in their country. Please make sure that you are aware of your National Governing Body’s guidelines:
- Volleyball England: https://www.volleyballengland.org/
- Scottish Volleyball Association: https://www.scottishvolleyball.org/
- Wales Volleyball Federation: https://www.volleyballwales.org/
- Northern Ireland Volleyball Federation: https://www.nivolleyball.com/
There are different rules in place for cross border travel within the home nations. Please make sure you are aware of these rules:
- England: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-safer-travel-guidance-for-passengers#travelling-within-the-uk
- Scotland: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-on-travel-and-transport/
- Wales: https://gov.wales/coronavirus
- Northern Ireland: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-regulations-guidance-what-restrictions-mean-you
Please check with your NGB if your elite exemptions allow you to play UKBT.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org