Entry to the Grand Slam events will be based on your UKBT seeding points. Your seeding points are made up of your top 4 results over the past 365 days. On the entry list confirmed date (see below) the top ranked teams who have entered will be offered a place in the main draw of the tournament.
- Entry Deadline : 30th May 2022
- Entry List Confirmed : 14th June 2022
- Main Draw (12 teams) : 10 - 11 teams automatically qualify through seeding points. 1 - 2 teams will come through the qualifier depending on wildcards awarded.
- Qualification: 24th June 1pm onwards.
- Wildcards : Wildcards may be awarded in exceptional circumstances. Please enter using the Wildcard application form (TOOLS section of website)
- Live Entry List & results : CLICK HERE
For those who don’t automatically qualify for the main draw, the qualification tournament will take place from 1pm onwards on the Friday. Depending on number of Wildcards granted, there will be 1 or 2 qualification spots available (confirmed on Entry list confirmed date).
All teams who do not make it straight into the main draw through seeding points will be automatically granted a qualification space. Should there be space available, additional entries will be accepted for the qualification tournament and entries will close on the Tuesday prior to the event, these will be on a first come first served basis.
Should you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|#||Player 1||Player 2||Points|
|1||Aldo Rendon peiro||Pierre Tang-Taye||240|
|2||Haydn Lawson||Sam Dunbavin||192|
|3||Jan-Joost van den Bogert||mark garcia-kidd||168|
|4||Enrique Bello||Peter Soczewka||156|
|5||Callum Stewart||Ross McKelvie||144|
|5||Sebastian Bukowski||Sam Walrond||144|
|5||Connor Boyle||Barry McGuigan||144|
|5||James mchardy||Euan Fraser||144|
|9||Oliver Quick||Jake Sanders||108|
|9||Jonathan Workman||Peter Stewart||108|
|9||Damian Gega||Artur Zylinski||108|
|9||Ruari Souter||Ellis Phillips||108|